EDF Tierlist!!!

lulziez

.online survivor
Janny
if there was a god tier goi would be there by herself

IMG_9299.jpeg

TardChick

Patryk Kornatowski
Ok bare in mind, folks, I joined EDF last month... so the reason why almost all of the users are on on the bottons is because I don't know any of them, except for Maysam... because that fucker bans me for no reason, and hell, given the fact that he just banned me from the chat today... I decided to why not

I put FeralTeen in "AWFUL!!" because of that leak, y'know the one where he is beating his own "dick" during a Discord call with a 13yo girl, but I think it was just clapping hands, but still... a REALLY bad NSFW roleplay... and what's worse, is that the girl in the call... WAS A FUCKING MINOR AT THE TIME OF THE CALL!!!

DEAD1D10-0CD2-46F7-AB2D-76D597A91F8E.png

Lovecraft

Ediot
Ok bare in mind, folks, I joined EDF last month... so the reason why almost all of the users are on on the bottons is because I don't know any of them, except for Maysam... because that fucker bans me for no reason, and hell, given the fact that he just banned me from the chat today... I decided to why not

I put FeralTeen in "AWFUL!!" because of that leak, y'know the one where he is beating his own "dick" during a Discord call with a 13yo girl, but I think it was just clapping hands, but still... a REALLY bad NSFW roleplay... and what's worse, is that the girl in the call... WAS A FUCKING MINOR AT THE TIME OF THE CALL!!!

View attachment 16899
Lol, you need to expand the bottom tier by 50 levels, name it "Literally who is this thumb-look-alike thing?" And move yourself BELOW that tier.

Quence

Ich mag Brot, Regentage und deprimierende Gespräch
EDF2 Survivor
if there was a god tier goi would be there by herself

View attachment 16898

View attachment 16899

Quence is NOT “Meh” or “Awful”!!!

Feelings have been HURT.

VzqrfMU.gif

Back
Top Bottom